Tuesday, October 25, 2011
My DSK Came In!!!
I got back from a hellish day at school to see that my DSK package finally came in! I said I was going to post pics of me opening it but sadly the only camera I can find wont upload anything to my computer. My phone is a piece of crap and I really don't want to use my web cam as I know the quality would be horrible.
Aside from not being able to post pictures of my DSK, I'm super happy with it all. Though I didn't doubt how impressed I would be.
Gah I can't wait until I can order more (I want to pay off the $100 I own on my credit card first). I hope she does some of her plump earrings, like the butterflies, stars, and flowers... the checkerboard (can't remember if that what any of these are called) ones would be cool too. I think the last time she did a bunch was like July-August...
I had a pair of the lil plump rose butterfly earrings (I think that's what they were called, I dunno I ordered them like 2yrs ago when I got the Bubbi necklace) before but I've lost one so I can't really wear the one I have. It's a shame I loved them *pouts*.
Also today I've been reliving a bit of my childhood by listening to Rod Stewart, Backstreet Boys, and N*SYNC (now the MV makes a little more sense right?).
BTW going to see the new three Musketeers movie later... maybe I'll post what I thought of it after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment