So how should I start... how about that I'm not a hobbit nor am I little though I truly am ill. Yea sure that works for me.
Colds, I don't like them much. I like them more then the flu but still an ailment is an ailment and most people don't enjoy them. I'm starting this blog partly because I'm sick, and partly because I need a place where I can openly bitch about things... mostly tv.
No I am not a couch potato... i actually watch only about 5 shows, soon to be 7. Okaii (yea deal with the way I like to spell O.K it's one of my quirks i guess you could say) so maybe that sounds like a lot but compared to most people i think that's close to nothing. But my train of thought when it comes to me thinking that is close to nothing might have something to do with that i only watch one show at a time, two is the max.
I tend to cycle my shows it seems. I'll catch up on a show then once I'm done I'll stop. I'll take a break from television shows and strictly read... then I'll get bored of reading after a couple weeks and by that time one of my other shows will have had new episodes out that i need to catch up on. It just kinda works like that.
Gross my tea is cold ;--; I'll still drink it though...
Anyways my current addiction is one that i didn't think i would ever really get into. To be honest I'm not sure why I thought that considering it totally fits with my other shows (well half of them).
Dexter, long live the killer with the name of a cartoon boy genius. Well i guess if Dexter was a real person then technically the cartoon boy genius would have the name of a killer? Whatever never mind, point is Dexter is my new tv lover boy. Though I don't know why I call him my new lover boy, I'm not overly attracted to Micheal Hall (no offence D: ). I dunno, we'll just say i love the show and that's why.
My friends are proud....well two of them anyways. I have few friends and even less that enjoy most of what I enjoy. I should go have a shower but I'll keep typing. Two of my friends love Dexter. One is an older friend, a friend that I've been speaking with for about a year and a half. Yes i said speaking with, specifically because we only speak. Internet friendships, they truly are wonderful. Anyways the second of my friends who is a Dexter fan is new... as in I've known her less then a month. She's in the same course as me in college (Culinary Managment bitches >;D).
Where was I going with this? I don't really remember, I lost my train of thought.
Oh, I don't like Rita or Lila. Thankfully I think Lila is out of the picture (season 2 episode 8). And as i do enjoy spoilers (River Song/Melody Pond would hate me) I know later Rita will too, though obviously not soon enough in my opinion. I'm told I'll like her better later.
Hmmm, I really should go have that shower.... then bed. Maybe I'll post again tomorrow. Hopefully my post will be more organized and less all over the place.
God, I'm in the kitchen tomorrow plus i have theory then work... I'm going to die of a cold and pushing myself to much.
No comments:
Post a Comment