I'm not happy. I have to work on thanksgiving. Now if your American and reading this you might be a little confused. Being that I'm fro Canada I have thanksgiving before you. I think America doesn't have thanksgiving until November right? Well anyways Canada has it October 10th.
My DSK shipped today... or that's what the e-mail I got said at least. I'm super excited about getting it CX.
I really have nothing to say aside from that I'm slacking on Dexter and Big Bang Theory. Also doesn't help that now I want to watch How I Met Your Mother because NPH (Neil Patrick Harris) is freaking AMAZING! Maybe I'll just re-watch Dr.Horrible's Sing Along Blog for the thousandth time to give myself a temporary fix of NPH.
That will have to wait though.... right now sleep is more important then Neil Patrick Harris. I feel bad saying that :C. I'm a serious dork 0 30
No comments:
Post a Comment