Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lol, K-dramas I love you...

So I took a break from Dexter to watch a K-drama that I had originally only been two episodes into before I stopped. I'm really bad for that actually. I have few a shows that I've done that to. I should probably go and watch them all but I don't much have the patients. I'll get to them all eventually...

Anyways the k-drama that I'm currently watching is Secret Garden. SO GOOD!

I've watched a good handful of korean dramas in the past so they're not new to me. It all started with Boys Over Flowers, then You're Beautiful, and so on...

Secret Garden I started watching because of Simon and Martina from youtube. I absolutly love those two!

When I started the show though I couldn't really get into it. Not because it was slow or bad, but simply because I really wasn't in the mood for a korean drama... I think I was having one of my crime drama kicks at the time. So I saved what episode I was on in my browser favorites and left it until I needed some korean drama in my life!

Apparently that time is know. I blame B2ST. I was listening to my I-pod touch before classes a couple days ago and fiction came on and i was all like "I've heard this song a million times but suddenly... its sounds so new and shiney!". No seriously thats probably very close to what I thought... shiney thing included... lol shiney = SHINee.

Also excuse any and all errors in this. It's way to early to be awake and I've already been awake for nearly two hours ;--;

Right where was I.... Oh right I was blaming B2ST for my need of korean drama. I have something in my contact D8. SO yea, I decieded to pick up where I left off on Secret Garden and I'm glad that I did.

I need to order some more k-pop CDs.... right now I only have G-Dragon's Heartbreaker and Super Junior's 3rd album. God I love Kyuhyun, he's so freaking gorgeous and that voice O_O.

Reminds me I have a guy at work that has reminded me of someone but I couldn't figure out who then I realized while watching Super Junior's new music video for A-CHA that it was kyuhyun XD.... Same amazing eyes, plus that smile/smirk.... Hey I'm Queen of the super dorks, wanna join my club?

Class in 30... maybe I'll get out early like last time I had this class. Also I really want to skip the theory part of this class that is later in the day but I don't remember if i have a quiz or not so I have to go just incase.

This is pretty long so I'll post a pic of Kyuhyun to give ya'll (I still don't know why I say ya'll) something to look at ^_~



It's giant and awesome >:3

Okaii well I think I'm going to just ditch and post this for now... I'll post sometime later, maybe even later today like after work... or before.

No comments:

Post a Comment