Sunday, October 23, 2011

YesAsia and Strange Dreams

Okaii so lets start with YesAsia... I freaking love YesAsia! I've made a few purchases from them in the past and I'm always happy with the products when they arrive. So recently when I decided that I need more kpop CDs obviously I went straight to the YesAsia website.

So this time I've ordered CN Blue's CD First Step, Super Juniors new CD Mr. Simple the A-CHA repackage, and a new G-Dragon skull earring as I've lost one and needed a new one.



I can't wait until it all comes in. There was a lot more that I wanted to order but as I'm trying not to over spend on my credit card I decided to just order enough to get the free shipping (I love that they offer free shipping if you spend $39). In total my purchase came out to $39.97 so I just made it for free shipping boo-ya!

Because jewelry takes like 7 days to ship and it's all being shipped together it probably wont arrive until November 9th (another thing I love about them is they give you a time line). But I'll be sure to do a vid or pics when I get it... like I plan for when my DSK comes in. The 10 of the 6-10 day mark is coming up soon (Tuesday) so it should be in soon~ .

Now as for my strange dream... I don't remember much of it but for what I do remember I was at my college and for some reason I was performing kpop songs in the lounge area. I had somehow drawn the attention of a crowd as I was singing and dancing to various popular k-pop songs. I had 4 back-up dancers, 1 of which was the purple kangaroo from those shampoo commercials.

Then I remember finishing the set and walking over to my friends to see how I did but all off a sudden my KyuHyun look a like and the real KyuHyun was there... then i woke up.

I'm starting to think maybe I've been listening to a little to much kpop.....

Kpop, crime dramas, Doctor Who, and zombies tend to pop up in my dreams often.

No comments:

Post a Comment