Thursday, October 20, 2011

Why so serious Doctor?

So today at the college (and okaii well yesterday too) there was/is this huge poster sale thing. Since yesterday I was debating on getting a poster because I saw a Doctor Who one. Well today I ended up getting more posters then I thought...

I mean I only ended up getting one poster more (so 2 in total) but still, I wasn't suppose to get any! I ended up with a Doctor Who poster and a Joker poster (does my title make more sense now?). The Doctor Who poster I ended up getting is different from the one I was originally going to get because I didn't know they had more until today.

 Sorry for the shit quality but I took the pic with my laptop webcam because I don't know where my actual camera is. Doesn't help that my posters are on my ceiling.

Cost me $21 for the two of them together... oh well I've wanted the Joker poster forever now and Doctor Who is like only super fucking amazing (plus I get David and Matt).

Also does anyone know of ways to gain patience? I seriously hate waiting... still no DSK which is driving me crazy, and like I know its taking the normal amount of time so I have no qualms with that its just that time is clearly not my friend when I'm waiting for something I really want ;--; .

I don't really have much else to say other then I really really really want subway but its pretty far from my house I have no ride and can't take the bike because the tires are dead.

Okaii well I might poster later tonight who knows (the Doctor might), so yea byyyeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment