Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Footloose and Iced Capps!

Yea I watched the original PLUS the new one yesterday. I'm the only one in my whole family who had never seen the original and as I wanted to see the new one with my mum I decided it would be best to see the original before I went to see the newly released one.

Original was fantastic obviously... Kevin Bacon was pretty good looking back then. Not really my style but still he was atractive. Plus his last name has always amused me ^_~

As for the new one, I enjoyed it. Though considering I had just watched the original I picked it apart the whole time. Kenny (I think thats his name) the guy who played the new Ren was pretty good; I liked him.

I also liked the uncle a lot more in the new one... the original he was an ass. I still didn't like the character Ariel though.

The guy who played Will was hilarious!

Hmmmm what else... I dunno. The new one was clearly different from the original in some ways though most remakes are. This one I found enjoyable though which happens rarely.

Also no development with my KyuHyun look alike though I highly doubt anything will ever happen...

I just saw someone with an Iced Capp... suddenly my tea is looking less appealing ;--;

If you don't know what a Iced Capp is then look up Tim Horton's Iced Capp because apparently my stupid school computers wont let me copy and paste pictures like I normally do -_-

By the way I've noticed something about my blogs, They're called "Think Like A Killer" and yet I don't really ever talk about death or killers... or thinking like killers.

Well to correct that I'll tell you a short story. Yestreday in class we had to cut up a whole chiken in a certain way... this included removing like 90% of the bone from the chicken legs after cutting them off. All I could think while watching my prof. do this and then later doing this myself was Dexter and serial killers.

There short story over...

One more thing. I looked at my stats for this blog and it said I had a couple views from Russia and most of my views from America... just saying I thought that was cool because I didnt think I would get views at all.

If anyone happens to read this post, then leave a comment or something if you want. Stun me further with surprise, I'll probably mention it in my next post cuz I'm a dork like that... plus I love internet type people 8D

I hope my DSK comes in soon, I hate waiting for things I'm excited for. Darn you time for going so slowly when I want something *shakes fist*!

Maybe my DSK will come in today.. that would be super cool. Maybe if I'm not overly lazy I'll post a vid of me opening the pakage... or at the very least maybe I'll post pics!

I don't want to go to class ;--; . I have a test later for nutritional theory... Honestly its more like a bio/chem class and I fail at bio/chem.

Okaii well this is pretty freaking long so I'll post!

No comments:

Post a Comment