Saturday, May 12, 2012

I Have No Patience~ ;--;

Really I don't at all... So recently (as in 10 days ago) bought a tiger kigurumi on ebay... originally i was going to buy from i different seller but after i paid she msged me that my size was out of stock and that she wouldnt have it in for probably 3 weeks. The seller was nice and gave me a refund even adding an additional 3 dollars as sorry money. So then I was set on buying from a different seller as I still really wanted one.

I found a new seller that was slightly cheaper, I purchased and payed for it... now anyone who has bought something off of ebay knows that directly under where it says quantity...buy button all that crap it says something about shipping, delivery, returns, and coverage i think. Under delivery it said seller will ship within 10 days which is a larger shipping window then usual as most is 1-2 days. I thought whatever it shouldnt really take 10 days I'm cool with that.

Today my good readers (though I dont think I really have any) is day 10 and still nothing (its actually well into day 10). I mailed the seller and I'm waiting for a response but that said it could take 1-2 days -_-

why is it so hard for me to have this D:
  Also side not... If anyone does happen to read my blog and care.. sorry for "poofing" for so long... I'm not sure why I stopped writing I really enjoy it... also I signed up for influenster... so if i qualify for that and get a voxbox (which would be so freaking cool) then I'll probably write about that...

Might write some more later, I have to start getting ready for work like... now ;--;

No comments:

Post a Comment