Thursday, October 6, 2011

DSK & Red Bean Ice Cream

Ever since I tried red bean ice cream for the first time about 6 months ago I've absolutely loved it. To be honest I just went and got some. The only place I know of that has it is a local sushi place that i went to for my birthday.

As for DSK, my god Steph makes beautiful jewelry! I decided to put in my order now for my moms b-day/Christmas present before she gets completely swamped with orders. I also got myself a little something-something ;D (I couldn't help myself.)


This is the necklace I'm getting (Radiant Necklace)

This is the necklace I'm getting my mom :3 (Summer Princess)

www.dskjewelry.blogspot.com or www.dskjewelry.com

Check Steph out if you haven't yet, she really is fantastic (awe look at me pretending people actually read this).

What else, hmmmmm. I have to watch yesterdays episode of Criminal Minds.

I might post later. I'm thinking of skipping theory tomorrow just so I wont have to take the bus home.... I really rather not specially if I have to take the bus to and from work.

2 comments:

  1. You are too sweet! Thank you for the kind words. :) I hope you and your Mom like the necklaces! I'll have them made and mailed out to you very soon.

    My little sister LOVES Criminal Minds! lol I can't watch it at all! Way too scary for me.

    P.S. I need to try me some of this red bean ice cream you speak of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... I checked my e-mail only to see that I have a comment from DSK Steph on my blog... as odd as it may be I had a fangirl moment ^_^;;

    ReplyDelete